• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Fresh and somewhat new

jorallo

Member
Messages
11
Location
jacksonville
Hey guys thanks so much for an awesome forum. I purchased my h3 2009 hummer last year august 2013, it had 70k miles on it looked and smelled and drove brand new. I've been actively searching the forums before purchasing the vehicle, and didn't see too many people complain about it. 2 days ago I ran into the dreaded radiator crack. Im sure if I took it to a gm dealer I would have paid way more. I used this amazing forum to pull it out and put a new one in only cost me 100 for the radiator and 40 dollars for the thermostat 40 bucks for dex cool. All I can say is this thing is awesome, and this site makes it more fun to play way with it and mod it out.

i'm not new to taking cars apart, but this is my first time to own a real big boy toy. I know its not a sports car and it's not a family sedan its my tank and zombie mobile! Again, awesome site and even better members. I'm from Jacksonville, FL and I love my h3; thanks for having me join into this forum.

mods: wheels, audio 3 way 6.5 inch speakers all the way around, 1 12 inch sub, dvd head unit, HID fog light and headlights, LED reverse lights, K&N intake (in the mail).
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • whiterhino.jpg
    whiterhino.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 412

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Welcome. Glad you found the help you needed here. We have members with a lot of knowledge about these rigs and they keep expanding on it and sharing it here with the H4O community. Nice rig BTW!
 

Halcyon00

Well-Known Member
Messages
46
Welcome. I agree with you, forums can be a life saver and this one is active with smart and helpful ppl.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

jorallo

Member
Messages
11
Location
jacksonville
thanks everyone for the welcome. I just put in my intake and some ceramic brake pads and saw that my front 2 bump stops are pretty much gone. Oh well.
 
Top