• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Defense Mine Photo Recap

poncho1965

There are trails off the main trail. These are what you see on Defense Mine vids, Cummins Cutoff is the tough one. I tried and got hung up so decided to go around.. The Bathtub is where I took all the short videos. It's quiet impressive in person. the last mile or so to the mine is rough, rocky and steep. With much dragging I was able to make it to the mine in last place[emoji2][emoji106]

LagunaH1

Its so funny just how much easier any given obstacle looks in photos / videos. I was looking at the photos and thinking "My H1 can do that!!" -Then I saw home the Jeeps were struggling. Still wouldn't mind seeing this in person one day.

poncho1965

Yah for sure, watching vids or looking at pictures is just not the same. I would rather save my $$ for mods or improvements instead of repairs because I was trying to keep up. I'm sorry I posted vids to Facebook as that's where I could get them to the ORR group. I'm not so savvy at how to share them here. I realize they have to be hosted, can FB be the host??

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
I think with 35s rancho lift and spring over you can keep up with them all day long and maybe even pass a few in the group. Tough to compare lifted rigs with 2 lockers to a rig with one locker not lifted and 33s on a TJ is like big 35s or small 37s to an H3.

Would love to make it out there one day

USMC_315

those pics really make me wish I lived out in CA, here in the old dominion there's nothing that compares to the scenery of that