Just go the new shoes put on over the holidays. Went and did some snow wheeling a couple of times and it is a bit different. Not like turning the hubs on a dana 60 and punching it. You can really feel the steering system under pressure. You have to be ablsolutely careful with the lockers engaged. This was just in the light snow with no real hard obstacles. I did not have the wheels turned to either side, just straight forward you could feel like the front end wanted to collapse. Will have to be real careful with these 315's
I love my duratracs, they wear great and they ride smooth and had great handling, and I have 305/70/16 with just the tb crank, and your new tires look good!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.