• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Dcastell Checking in

dcastell

Member
Messages
15
Location
Denver
Just picked mine up last week. Drove all the way from Dallas to Denver back. I love it.

Specs

V8 Alpha with adventure package
ARB bumper with 9k Mile Marker. Never used
Not scratch on the under carriage
Picked up for 27k
44k miles

5GNEN13L198120908-1s.jpg


5GNEN13L198120908-10s.jpg


Needs some new shoes. Going to put My 315/75/16 Duratracks on there from my diesel. They are not wearing good for tow rig. Also going to need the diamond back key and luggage rack key. I am going to text the gentlemen that has a bunch in this forum in minute

Use: Going to be my dailey driver to work (2.3 miles) and weekend expedition vehicle. This will also be towing my GF buggy that I am building her.

Other Rigs

My Toy

P1010102.jpg

Build Thread http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=894114&highlight=

Her Toy

IMG-20111013-00086.jpg


build Thread http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=988397&highlight=

Cant wait to learn more about these H3T's
 

dcastell

Member
Messages
15
Location
Denver
Thanks for the commets. I am hoping that the Trazor build will be light enough for the GF to pull behind the T. She is not comfortable driving the diesel with all the gears.
 

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
Messages
1,506
Location
Silverado
Welcome to H4O. Nice T and the buggies arn't bad either. The H3T Alpha should be able to tow 5,900 lbs so that should give you some weight to work with.
 

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
I read the rock buggy thread on pirate. I like how a guy tried to steal something out of your yard and you caught the bastard with your videocamera! thats badass.

I too have the duratracs and really like them. They are 315/75/16
 
Top