• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

blaz's 2005 blazer

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
Welcome. Haha! I think just about everyone has a poser shot. And nice looking Blazer
 

4speedfunk

Well-Known Member
Messages
4,250
Location
Tardville
FYI...Eaton has recently revised the 8.5/8.6 E-locker so the new ones don't use the round-pin/oval grove type mechanism. I think everyone with a factory H3 locker will eventually need to replace the pins...they seem to wear out rather quickly. I had mine apart at 33,000 miles and the pins definitely had some wear. I cleaned em up best I could and re-used them but, nothing lasts forever. Pay-to-play.
 

5gn-h3t

Well-Known Member
Messages
616
Location
Northeast Pennsyltucky
attachment.php



EDIT - Whoops, didn't think it would be that big!
 

Attachments

  • DSC01394.jpg
    DSC01394.jpg
    692.1 KB · Views: 739

SuperBuickGuy

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,403
Location
Woodinville, WA
Nice Blazer! I've owned 13 S10's and their variants (yes, I have problems. Lol). I did a SAS on my friend's '97 S-10 Blazer. Is it drivable yet?

You sicko!!! I've only had 7, but all of them I converted to V8s.... the first I owned was in the early 90s, and I'd go out on Sat night and street race stock mustang GTs.... and take their lunch money (my mall refugee may have had a couple mods :)).... you should picture this, though. It was 4x4, 4" lift, 3" body lift 33" tires - IROC or Mustang, I didn't care - I owned 'em all.
 

5gn-h3t

Well-Known Member
Messages
616
Location
Northeast Pennsyltucky
Hell yeah! I had one with a 400 in it and another with a 5.3L. I even swapped a 4.3 into a 2.2 truck and the 2.2 into the truck that the 4.3 came from. Lol
 
Top