• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Believer since 2011 - Kansas City area, looking for a local club!

pbarnes

Member
Messages
9
Location
Kansas City
Bought my black beauty in March of last year with 59k miles on her, stock and ready to be pimped out. I've been transferred to the Kansas City area and looking for an off-road club to join in the area. Seems like there's a lot of Hummer hating Jeep groups up here. Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction!
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Welcome to the forum! Do you have any more pics of your rig that you can post? We like pictures!
 

theindian

Well-Known Member
Messages
71
Location
kc area
Welcome Pbarnes, I am from shawnee ks. Im planning a trip down to ks rocks the weekend of the 4.28 on Sat. Never been there so its going to be a learning experience! let me know if you would be interested.
 

joshua

Active Member
Messages
25
Location
KC
Ha! Hummer Hating Jeep Groups. Maybe that's why I can't get any of the local off-roaders I meet to respond to my text :) Anyway... Im new here. In KC also. Just checking in.
 

Trekker

That Guy
Messages
217
Location
Olathe, KS
Sorry I didn't chime in sooner! You are correct that all the clubs around KC are mostly Jeep clubs and the hatred for Hummer runs pretty deep. The closest park is Kansas Rocks. The trails are pretty good there, but a little tight for my H2. Some other good places within a few hour's drive are:

- Flat Nasty
- SMORR (Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch)
- Sayersbrook Bison Ranch

Let's see if we can't put something at KS Rocks together soon.
 

Trekker

That Guy
Messages
217
Location
Olathe, KS
Welcome Pbarnes, I am from shawnee ks. Im planning a trip down to ks rocks the weekend of the 4.28 on Sat. Never been there so its going to be a learning experience! let me know if you would be interested.

I'll be there as well with my H3 if anyone would like to join us! I don't plan on doing anything too extreme.
 
Top