• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Badlands April 6th?

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
Myself and a couple of buddies are going to hit up the Badlands this weekend the 6th. It should be a sunny and beautiful day for wheeling. Just posting up to let everyone know and offering the invitation to anyone who wants to come out for a day of just messing around and having fun. Post up if you wanna/can come!!:thumbs:

So far the attendees will be
myself (h3)
landcruiser
fjc

and anyone else who wants to go!!

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
Alright great! we will probably hit the trails around 10-10:30 I know you like to try the hard stuff, so go right ahead, but my buddy and I arent looking to do anything too extreme this trip.

mkmcgreg

I was there last weekend and it was the muddiest I have ever seen it there. There were streams and ponds places I didn't think there could be! Hopefully it is a little dryer this weekend for you
6e7y2a9e.jpg

4speedfunk

Man...kind of short notice for me. I'm nut-deep in this Dana 44 housing, and I was hoping to get the castor/pinion angles set and get all the final welding done this weekend. I got other people involved, so I really don't want to string them along. I'm out.

H3nightrod

I would love to make it but I'm still not in town.

Maybe next run because its been a while since I have been on a mud run

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
Schwartty we must of just missed each other. We waited around in the parking lot till about 10:20 and then took off.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Schwarttzy

Sponsor
Schwartty we must of just missed each other. We waited around in the parking lot till about 10:20 and then took off.

No problem, I searched for you guys for a while and end up just hitting some trails with people I met that day. I was able to give my skid plates a through testing.

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
No problem, I searched for you guys for a while and end up just hitting some trails with people I met that day. I was able to give my skid plates a through testing.

We ended up helping a stuck silverado for about 2 hours thats probably why we never ran into one another. I have some photos and videos that i will upload at somepoint in the next week.

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
Is there rocks to crawl over or mainly mud and trees?

There are rocks to crawl over, but those are mostly in the quarry area and another area. There are a lot of sand dunes and the rest is mud an trails through the trees.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2