• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Ask and you shall recieve

HUMMERDAD

Well-Known Member
Messages
141
Location
GraysLake IL
Ok here are some pics of my baby have not the greatest but in the middle of moving anyway here they are.
04 H2 Adventure package.
PS The Yellow one is a LUMMER I found in South Korea a few yrs back thought you all would get a kick out that thing..:giggle:
 

Attachments

  • 074.jpg
    074.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 492
  • 036.jpg
    036.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 493
  • 037.jpg
    037.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 476
  • 141.jpg
    141.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 499
  • 133.jpg
    133.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 530
Last edited:

HUMMERDAD

Well-Known Member
Messages
141
Location
GraysLake IL
and yes its actually called a lummer if you take a close look its on the front end in the grill laughed when i saw it had to take the pic. can't rember what part of South Korea I was in when I stumbled accross it.
 

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Messages
3,035
Location
NC
and yes its actually called a lummer if you take a close look its on the front end in the grill laughed when i saw it had to take the pic. can't rember what part of South Korea I was in when I stumbled accross it.

That's hilarious! Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, I suppose. :whaa:
 
Top