• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Anybody gonna be in Moab next weekend (4-6 to 4-8)??

backcountryislife

Put the sleds away earlier than I ever have before... this winter in CO SUCKED!!!:foff:

I got the 35's back on just now, gonna go play for a bit & figured... well, I better take the H3 to Moab... you know, just to make sure it still works n stuff!

Figured I'd check to see if anyone else might be around & wants to go hit some medium to easy hard stuff:)

It's gonna be a long dry summer here in CO... no bueno, already fires burning just across the mountain from us.

Might be interesting going wheeling without a driver's window that works... but I like a good challenge!:thumbs:

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
May have trouble getting on some trails during EJS. You should run with us on 4.8. Usually the Sunday trail is fairly easy so everyone can recover from the long drives.

backcountryislife

hmmm.... maybe I should re-schedule for the next weekend?

If it works out I'll hit up with you guys on sunday for sure, looks like there's a chunk of people there on sat as well...not sure if that's worth the headache?

Although... I sure DO enjoy laughing at the hilariously brand loyal people around here, it might be even more fun out there :D