• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Any good places to go wheeling?? in South va or NC border areea??

HUMMERDAD

I've been feeling the itch to go wheeling tried the beach on corolla NC but its FLAT. Ok so was cool to get a pic on the beach but from what little exploring I get in have not found anything. That doesn't cost a arm and leg to travel to.. Any suggestions would be great...

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
The only place I know of that's public in NC is Uwharrie, but it's closed till March. Just over the border is Harlan in KY.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
There's a Facebook NC Hummer Group. There is also a forum NC4x4. Both are good alternatives for info in NC. Have no clue about VA. Just moved out here from Cali.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone

08H3

I agree that Corolla isn't a place to do anything technical, but it's a really cool place to explore! Beautiful area!

kflips

From what I have checked is pretty much Uwharrie, Harlan, and place in east central tennessee like coal creek. Not much directly in souther virginia

HUMMERDAD

Guess i miss being in Southern califorina and it's vast ares to go play with out it draining your wallet. Nice to see another So Cal transplant thanks for all the info And don't forget the beach cost 50 bucks a week or 125 for the year to use it now go figure.