• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Any body live near MI, harrison township?

Ron46

Capt.
Hey guys, I was wondering if anybody lives near Harrison township because I was looking at buying a truck out there. thanks

f5moab

Mr. Beretta
I know that CP lives quite a distance from Harrison twp MI; probably over 50 miles. However, I believe, Doc Olds lives close to that side of the metro detroit area; especially since he lists his address as Boat Town....
When I lived in MI, I know a few who referred to "Boat Town" as being the same as Harrison Twp.

Ron46

Capt.
ok thanks guys! I was wondering if anybody out that way, if they had spare time could look at a truck I am looking at buying, so I know if its not rusted, and if its in good condition, you can only tell so much from pictures, and what the seller actually says.

Pappibri

I think me and CB, and Mutaint are all a good hour away from there.. I think I might be the closest at 45 - 50 minute drive... What exactly are you looking at.. Is it a H2 or H3? There is quite a few for sale in these parts...

MTUH3

CB has a cabin up that way, just down the road from Rocks and Valleys. I won't be up that way for a few months