• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Any 2015 Socal runs coming up?

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
I will be at king of the hammers next weekend, Wednesday night or thursday morning to Sunday.

There is a lot to explore out there. In terms of trails I know there is some trails on the other end which might be more stockish H3 friendly (seen stockish FJs run) there is a ton of wide open high speed stuff. I will look into anything do able for the H3 crew.
 

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
Just did some searching Fissure mtn looks do able but I would wanna check it out in person. It had budget boosted tacomas on there.
 

cbetts

NERD!!!
Messages
3,188
Location
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Once I get my truck back on the road, I will be back into the planning stage. We have some new people so I think a beginners run is in order up at Hungry Valley.
 

Panzer07

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,548
Location
Ontario, CA
Love muffing at Gorman in the dark...but Hell that mud is hard to wash it off once it dried over night


Torres

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
 
Top