• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Another from Michigan

???

Well-Known Member
Messages
131
Location
West Mitten
Hello from the West Mitten! Wind chill is a balmy -1 today. I bought my H3 back in Sept, but now getting around to saying hi. I have learned a lot from this site, so thanks! :cheers:



IMAG1006.1.jpg
 

???

Well-Known Member
Messages
131
Location
West Mitten
I forgot to add it's an 2008 with 70k on the clock. I'm not sure what model it is, but I have Monsoon, nav, heated leather seats and locking diff. Maybe a H3X?
 

GarryM

Active Member
Messages
38
Location
Commerce Township, MI
Welcome from another Michigan resident! Very cold in my area as well, Commerce Township. We already got 11 inches of snow and calling for 8 more inches late tonight. Driving the Hummer in the snow is quite exciting!
 

f5moab

Mr. Beretta
Messages
1,997
Location
In hiding.....
I forgot to add it's an 2008 with 70k on the clock. I'm not sure what model it is, but I have Monsoon, nav, heated leather seats and locking diff. Maybe a H3X?
As states, not an H3X. Sounds and looks like my old 08 H3. You have a H3 with a Luxury and off-road packages.
H3Label_zps81bac01f.jpg~original


I used to live in SE MI, but escaped many moons ago.
As for the weather, I won't be a smart A** but will say -1 IS BALMY.
Right now it is about -8 (one outside sensor says -10, one says -8) but a balmy 2 or 3 later on today.
But the dogs are having fun in the snow....
And I need to:

shovelsnow_zpsspuuylvw.gif~original
 
Last edited:

f5moab

Mr. Beretta
Messages
1,997
Location
In hiding.....
Only reason I scanned my H3 MSRP into the computer was a weak minded moron on another website tried to tell me there was no H3s made with a Luxury Package and an Off-road package. He was wrong!:giggle:
 
Top