• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Alpha from Texas

JoeOnTheGo717

Probationary Member
Messages
1
Location
San Antonio
Whats up guys,
Did a lot of research on what vehicle was right for me, if it wasnt for this forum I might not have ended up buying an H3, so thanks!

Picked up a silver 08 H3 Alpha with 76,250mi for $21,250.
I'm sure there are better deals out there but I needed a vehicle and could find anything wrong with this one so after an hour and talking him down only $750 I gave up and forked it over.
attachment.php

attachment.php


Chrome step bars are coming off (anyone want them in Texas?)
Front chrome grill is gonna be black
Those nasty wheels gotta go
What do y'all think?
 

Attachments

  • thumb_IMG_2575_1024.jpg
    thumb_IMG_2575_1024.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 675
  • thumb_IMG_2585_1024.jpg
    thumb_IMG_2585_1024.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 659
Top