• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Almost new owner

Jetwrench

Probationary Member
Messages
1
Location
Colorado
09 H3 alpha Championship Edition 40k miles on the way! Had an 06 H2 and sold it to order the new bronco. I’m a GM loyal but wife wanted a mustang Mach e so while picking it up I liked the bronco and ordered one. Not even 1500 miles on Mach e and was out of service 11 days…bronco reports don’t look too good so going back to a hummer!
 

H3Hummer

Well-Known Member
Messages
706
Location
LUXEMBOURG in EU
09 H3 alpha Championship Edition 40k miles on the way! Had an 06 H2 and sold it to order the new bronco. I’m a GM loyal but wife wanted a mustang Mach e so while picking it up I liked the bronco and ordered one. Not even 1500 miles on Mach e and was out of service 11 days…bronco reports don’t look too good so going back to a hummer!

Hoooo Lucky found,
welcome to H4O, man nice found, got some pics of it ??
 
Top