• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Allow me to re-introduce myself.

CaddyStrophic

Well-Known Member
Messages
413
Location
United States
I sold my 2006 H3 luxury.

I just purchased this 2008 H3 Alpha, solar flare orange. The owner before me kept this thing in mint condition and added 33'' Duratracs, rocksliders, AirDoc intake and a roof rack.

Future mods: Straight axle swap.
I'm interested in possibly bedlining the entire truck.
Rancho suspension lift.
37 inch tires.
Swap out factory touchscreen for a Kenwood head unit, swap door speakers and add a subwoofer and amp.
Lightbar flushmounted in front bumper, lightbar on front of rack and led duallies on back of rack.
Custom-made led tail lights.
Interested in custom bumpers for front and back.

I held off dong any big mods to the 06 because I was unhappy with the power of the engine. Now that I have the v8, I'm looking forward to being more active on this forum, learning, and getting my hands (and H3) dirty. :)

http://imgur.com/bvXrPtz

(i wasn't able to attach a photo, so I just included a link on Imgur.)
 

05Mudiak

Well-Known Member
Messages
731
Location
Lake Charles, LA
welcome to the Alpha club, lol if it exists. If there if there is any advice I can give it would be. If you are serious bout the SAS do not waste your time/money with the rancho lift.

P.S. I absolutely love our Thorparts bumpers
 

CaddyStrophic

Well-Known Member
Messages
413
Location
United States
welcome to the Alpha club, lol if it exists. If there if there is any advice I can give it would be. If you are serious bout the SAS do not waste your time/money with the rancho lift.

P.S. I absolutely love our Thorparts bumpers
Good point. I suppose it's all a matter of timing. Rancho lift was going to be while I have the loan out on it, SAS after I pay it off. I'll definitely be reading as much as I can on these forums and do all of my research. Thanks for tip.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
 
Top