• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

A little JW Corbet Action!

JUPITERH3T

I hit JW Corbet a couple weeks ago with a Jeeping buddy. Weather was perfect..clear skies and about 70 degrees. We ran the North and South grades and took some detours to find some water and mud. Trail 6 was a blast with all the soft sand to play in! Here's a few photos:

Attachments

• H3T CORBET 1.jpg
    H3T CORBET 1.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 106
  • H3T CORBET 2.jpg
    H3T CORBET 2.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 103
  • H3T CORBET 3.jpg
    H3T CORBET 3.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 106
  • H3T CORBET 5.jpg
    H3T CORBET 5.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 101
  • CLIFF CORBET 1.jpg
    CLIFF CORBET 1.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 105
  • CLIFF CORBET 2.jpg
    CLIFF CORBET 2.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 99

Ron46

Capt.
Looks like fun! next time you go out there let me know! Im about 40 mins away and I have been out there a bunch of times!

JUPITERH3T

Looks like fun! but you don;t have to look to hard to find water at Corbet. LOL.

No, you don't have to look hard to find water in Corbet. I've never seen the place dry..ever! A couple years ago we went out with a group of 18 Jeeps and 1 Pathfinder. The place was buried under water...numerous people got stuck in the middle of mini lakes!! We nicknamed one guy "Submarine"!! He had a ratty TJ and was the test dummy for everyone else before entering the water crossings. We have some funny pictures of him stuck in the middle with water pouring out his doors!!!