• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

58Bisc

58Bisc

Well-Known Member
Messages
186
Location
Warminster, PA
Hello everyone,

Not sure how I have missed this forum up until this point, but I'm a regular on many of the other Hummer forums. I own a 2006 H3 that I bought new in 2005. My H3 was produced in July of 2005. Short history is that I drove it as a daily driver for the first 5 years. When the time came for me to trade it in, there were no more Hummers. This bummed me out as I had intended on ordering an H3 Alpha. I looked around and there was nothing out there I wanted, so I decided to start upgrading the one I had. At the time it had less then 60k on it. I really did not look or find the online Hummer community until the fall of 2011. This group has opened up my eyes to all of the sources for upgrades that I had been looking for since I first bought my H3. Up until this time I had only seen mall crawler accessories and I was looking for off road parts. Details of my ride are in my signature. I look forward to everyone's advice and hopefully being able to share some in return.
 

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
Messages
1,506
Location
Silverado
Welcome to H4O from SoCal.

Don't make fun of mall crawlers. They serve a vital function. They are preserving Hummers for our future use.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 

58Bisc

Well-Known Member
Messages
186
Location
Warminster, PA
Thanks for the welcomes! I'll have to find time to power up the lap top to attach so pictures. I surf from an iPad and don't have the pictures on it (couple other issues I run into posting picture from it). I received the mock up for the Schwarttzy rock sliders today, so I'll be adding pictures on my build pages on other forums. Man these sliders are heavy duty!
 

58Bisc

Well-Known Member
Messages
186
Location
Warminster, PA
Running boards will be coming off as soon as the sliders are made. I wanted them to sit up tight against the body after the body lift, so I am having them made.

ry%3D400


DayStar 1 inch body lift gap in front
ry%3D400


Body lift gap in rear, GOBI ladder (no rack yet)
ry%3D400


Bilstein shocks, GM UCP, PCSpider diff slider. GM touring exhaust, GM H3 tips
ry%3D400

2008 Championship Edition hood stripe
ry%3D400


Not everybodies taste, but I love it!
ry%3D400


ry%3D400


ry%3D400



PCM tune, AirDoc intake, K&N filter, Ingition coil spring deletes, Ported throttle body
ry%3D400
 
Top