• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

2015 Colorado

Woodtick

Well-Known Member
Messages
801
Location
Ilanoid, UP MI
attachment.php
Great looking truck,but 35k.:huh:42k for a fully loaded oil burner. The dealer wasn't open yet,so I didn't drive it. It had the v6 and rear locker. It did remind me of the H3t. Don't think I'm ready to trade in my H3 yet. I hate payment books. My 06 H3 only has 79,000 on it.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 694

f5moab

Mr. Beretta
Messages
1,997
Location
In hiding.....
Not bad looking when fully loaded. But I'll stick with a full size Silverado or Sierra. Not sure my two dogs would fit in the back seat.
 

Woodtick

Well-Known Member
Messages
801
Location
Ilanoid, UP MI
This is the only one I've seen on a lot. I am waiting until all of the lots are full of them. It would take very few mods to make that truck work for me. I could turn the H3 into a dedicated trail rig if I wait a few more years. The front bumper would have to go and the tires would have to be changed before it left the lot. One can only dream.
 

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Messages
10,529
Location
Central Texas
No approach or departure angle and the proportions don't look right to me. I just don't like the look of it. That is just my personal opinion.
 

SuperBuickGuy

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,403
Location
Woodinville, WA
once the diesel comes out, my H3 has much to fear. I don't like the small tire openings, but I bet a year from now, someone will have wheel cut outs and lifts available. 42k is a lot, but so is 200k
 

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
Messages
3,718
Location
Indianapolis, IN
I'll definitely take the diesel one. I'm with SBG wheel wells are too small but that's probably due to this thing called "increased mpg" haha
 

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
The looks are eh to me. Quite frankly, I will probably never buy a new vehicle, especially from GM. Granted right now I can't afford a new vehicle but if I was a billionaire I would probably avoid new vehicles. Thats my opinion. They make H3s look like they are not electronically dependent. If I was to get a new vehicle it would be a street rig, I dont trust all that electronic stuff miles away from help. Sometimes I fear the H3 being too electronically dependent.

Its getting ridiculous. For example, I have been seeing parking brakes without a cable, they are a button that pushes your brake pedal for you. **** THAT! If you lose your brakes going down hill you have no parking brake then. I am not sure if this is the same as these setups but what from I have been seeing its just getting worse and worse.

I would rather stick a 4bt in the hummer like CaseyS did then have to rely on something GM did post 2008ish.
 

RamRod

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,914
Location
AB, Canada
With the prices of H3's coming down so much locally, a diesel H3 is starting to look like a possibility for me in 5-10 years lol
 

RamRod

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,914
Location
AB, Canada
With the bottom lines of the box and can how they swoop back it reminds me of the Hilux and Holden truck down in Aus... The Mitsubishi Raider down there has that style as well

Pretty sure the Holden Colorado and the Chev Colorado have more then just the name in common...
12a914e6fcdedb9318e3f1425abdb071.jpg



Sent from handheld smoke signal device
 
Top