• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

2009 h3 ce

I[OIIIIIIIO]I

So...I bought this today :)

Thank you for the post!!! This was the best deal I have seen on a V8 near me with decent miles.

I am replacing my 2008 3.7 Adventure, V8 made a huge difference heading home tonight!

Pictures to come soon!

I[OIIIIIIIO]I

Ok, sorry for the delay I had to figure out how to add pictures....

Anyways, here it is the Championship Edition which I realize is a bit of a unicorn in the H3 world. This one also has a lot of additional options (Leather/Nav/Monsoon)

I am super excited to be upgrading from my "08 Adventure to the "09 CE and adding F/R lockers plus the cast iron front diff, lower miles, incremental improvements (Hey another dome light!) and the V8.

Unfortunately, my current (Dark Grey) hummer has to go, but I will be swapping some of the best parts from her on to the new one (Tires/Wheels, New AGM Battery, etc.).

I wish I could swap colors but I think the silver will grow on me once it has a bit more attitude from the mods I have planned.

I am however a little skeptical about the mini flares the CE has when I take it off road but we shall see how they hold up with the 35's.

Lets see if linking my pictures works...........and, it didn't.

I couldn't link the images from my Google account but I was able to upload them from my desktop.......take a look.

CE1.jpg
New '09 Championship Edition

CE2.jpg
New and Old

CE3.jpg
My '08 Adventure

t6SVQUKqLtMNHg8K2

ecuh1QmTxIxHXcaE2

tRbXwj0l2w7ZDY1K2

AF1QipOYgv0FARs6aNNUq1Rfgjv6vv7sRwCdgI9F_aT7

Last edited:

Inzax

Probationary Member
CE's are getting hard to find. I have one. Has 107k and I am thinking of doing the 6.2 swap. Have it leveled with 35 inch tires. Slight rub on full crank.