• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

2006 Hummer H3 Mileage

HummerHead

Has any here has High mileage just like on my Hummer H3, which I have 465,00 miles on it every thing is hi-way miles not city miles?And still going with a original engine and transmission?

Jeepwalker

196k mi ....and mine has low oil pressure and low compression in one cylinder! LOL. But it goes down the road great. Probably pull it apart this spring and re-fresh the engine.

465k miles on yours, huh? It that even POSSIBLE!? Hard to fathom considering all the work I've had to do to mine. Yours must have been made on a Tuesday... :)

08H3

I’m jealous. I hoped to have a half million mile Hummer but it wasn’t meant to be. Are you the first owner?

Happy Hummer

Im thinking its 46,500. Because that would be absolutely amazing 465,000. I have my Jeep xj with the cast iron Inline 6 and it has 230K on it and its getting a bit tired lol. Still running thank GOD!
But tired.

EndeavoredH3

Approaching 190k miles, on my original motor and second transmission. First transmission lasted 170k miles so I can’t complain.

Currently dealing with random misfire issues that are intermittent, and some glitter in the oil.

hot4u

Probationary Member
Approaching 190k miles, on my original motor and second transmission. First transmission lasted 170k miles so I can’t complain.

Currently dealing with random misfire issues that are intermittent, and some glitter in the oil.
2006 original owner 113,000 no major problems so far

HummerHead

I’m jealous. I hoped to have a half million mile Hummer but it wasn’t meant to be. Are you the first owner?
My Apology for late response, but yes I am original owner since the first batch came out of the factory at mid of 2005 for this 2006 Hummer H3 , the only change sor far is the PCM or the Engine computer , but if you look on my new thread everything change now, since it reach 465,000 plus miles. It’s time to drop the tranny, its just gave up, it took me home safe before it quit.

HummerHead

196k mi ....and mine has low oil pressure and low compression in one cylinder! LOL. But it goes down the road great. Probably pull it apart this spring and re-fresh the engine.

465k miles on yours, huh? It that even POSSIBLE!? Hard to fathom considering all the work I've had to do to mine. Yours must have been made on a Tuesday... :)
Hello there, and yes it is possible, as long as you keep maintaining the vehicle, Keep it lubed and most fluid is filled and changed every maintenance. Plus it is also depends where you use it, this vehicle of mine has freeway mileage (120mi/day) no city mile. But if you look at my new post or thread its time for me to drop the tranny and restore the everything on drive trains like those transfer case , front/rear axles, drive shaft.