• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

2006 from Ohio

Chimpy

Well-Known Member
Messages
105
Location
Ohio
Hello all. I recently bought a 2006 H3. Glad to be here.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1232.JPEG
    IMG_1232.JPEG
    44 KB · Views: 418

MuDnYrI

Well-Known Member
Messages
225
Location
Las Vegas
Congrats on the Trey! Lots of good People and information can be found here

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
 

Chimpy

Well-Known Member
Messages
105
Location
Ohio
Chimpy, where in Ohio are you from? Do you intend to take that rig out onto the trails?

I am in southwest Ohio (between Dayton and Cincy). I would like to trail it but i work a lot (60-70 hrs wk). I still need to change out all of the power-train fluids. Already replaced plugs, thermostat and radiator. It has 130K miles on it. I want to change out the PS fluid as well. I have always owned 4x4s since i was 18. My last one was a really nice 3rd gen 4runner except that it caught a bad case of the frame rot. Here is a pic: :)
FBEW8364b.jpg
 
Last edited:

Chimpy

Well-Known Member
Messages
105
Location
Ohio
Welcome to h4o, and that's a good maintenance list to start

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Thanks, it's a rare case of having the $$ to buy everything I need, just not enough time. Usually, I have neither. :giggle: On a different note; just wanted to say I really like your H3, that camo looks so cool and the PANZER letters on the grill are awesome.:thumbs:
 
Last edited:
Top