DeMo180A
Active Member
- Messages
- 26
- Location
- Tacoma, WA
Hey Everyone,
I am looking forward to connecting with fellow Hummer Owners and Enthusiasts. I have two Hummers, the H2 is a mall crawler and the H3A I have just purchased and it is an off-road beast (I haven't even picked the H3A up yet)! I'm from the Tacoma, WA area and looking forward to exploring the off-road trails now that I own something that I can take off-road where the trails are narrow.
Cheers-
Ken
I am looking forward to connecting with fellow Hummer Owners and Enthusiasts. I have two Hummers, the H2 is a mall crawler and the H3A I have just purchased and it is an off-road beast (I haven't even picked the H3A up yet)! I'm from the Tacoma, WA area and looking forward to exploring the off-road trails now that I own something that I can take off-road where the trails are narrow.
Cheers-
Ken
Attachments
Last edited: