• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

2003 h2

fastedmoe

Member
Messages
17
Location
Vancouver WA
I am new to this forum stuff and am at the rookie level on navigating and post threads ,
i had a project H2 that had a different request of paint job matte black upper with raptor Bedliner lower
well it was a partnership project which end with me in the middle I ended buy this unique H2 03 supercharged beast.
i am getting to learn a lot about the world of hummer thus why I found my way into here .
im not an expert on hummers so any help,tips,advice, will be appreciated .
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    436.2 KB · Views: 431

Big2dabank

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,220
Location
Central Florida
Nice H2. Lots of good info on here from H2 owners. Let us know what you need and we can certainly help you out. I have been through most of my truck front to back tinkering with various crap.
 
Top