• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

LS3 Swapped H3T

JJT

This guys rig is awesome and I haven't seen it on the forum so I thought I'd post it.

Would be cool if he started a build thread here...

Engine start is @ 2:42

[video=youtube;gcYU0fnxBDc]https://youtu.be/gcYU0fnxBDc[/video]

High Five H2

why did he use an LS3? an L92 makes more sense. same accessory brackets and the truck intake manifold is a lot better than the car one. the LS3 is designed for cars, L92 for trucks. just wondering. cool project, though. I'm also wondering about the tranny. those 2 extra gear will do a lot for performance by themselves if he used a 6L80.

taylorblake831

I wouldn't go with either the truck intake plenum or car, I'd go buy a FAST92 intake TB and fuel rails they make a ridiculous difference over stock and they look [emoji108] ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429866766.303129.jpg

-TEXAS FOREVER-

RamRod

hot damn!

I am sure we are going to start to see alot more of this as these units get older & cheaper!

Would love to know more info on this as well!

High Five H2

i asked a few questions on the video, but no reply yet. he's replied to other people so maybe he just hasn't checked in a while.

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
yea, he said he started with a 5.3L He should have been able to reuse a lot of this previous things when it comes to the harness. Im curious what he upgraded in his 4l60e