• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Recent content by Dyno Dan

  1. D

    B0013 Airbag Code - 2008 Alpha

    Great tip, thank you Jeepwalker!
  2. D

    B0013 Airbag Code - 2008 Alpha

    Well, I pulled the SIR fuse and the negative battery cable, and then pulled the air bag on the driver's side. There is NO semblance of the CPA "tabs" on the 2 connections that plug into the back of the air bag.....booger. Button things back up, fuse back in, battery cable back on and the...
  3. D

    B0013 Airbag Code - 2008 Alpha

    Thanks for the reply. I did aquire and review the materials you posted which was helpful, but I haven't really dug into the project quite yet. It seems the CPA (connector-position assurance) clips / retainers are located at the drivers side air bag connector, passenger side airbag connectors...
  4. D

    B0013 Airbag Code - 2008 Alpha

    Howdy all. I’m getting a B0013 airbag code (passenger knee bolster deployment control) code on my 2008 Hummer H3 Alpha. I’ve checked the connection under the passenger seat, unplugged, plugged back in, cleared all module codes but the airbag light on the dash and code persists. Any ideas?
Top