• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Moab April 2015 Black Sheep Week - April 5-11

Neo

Badfish
Thanks Shorty, i have a fork but these usually pop right out with a hammer tap to the control arm, so no need. i drove the truck yesterday and today and nothing is falling off so we'll look at em but probably just wheel with what's on there. you know me "don't fix it till it breaks baby" see you guys soon it'll be cool to meet the bro, even if he's a heeper :wink: at least he'll have jeeper Mike, Infidel, and Backcountry here too.

:cheers:

Neo

Badfish
Gotta stop hiring those illegals....
Rollingonfloorlaughing.gif~original

wish i could find some, me and my two Honkies do just fine when we can stay ahead :giggle:

reaper

Well fellas-- I will not be making it this year. :( Had a death in the family and burned all my vacation and then some. Was all excited to come out after spending a few grand fixing the driveline but it's not going to be this year. I'll be watching and wishing I was there.

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Next year....I gotta get out there. Been watching you all have fun for years and it just pisses me off :)
Next year? Screw next year...we may not be alive next year. Why not next week? "Live like you were dyin", is my philosophy! [emoji12]

Zach

Mall Crawler
Next year? Screw next year...we may not be alive next year. Why not next week? "Live like you were dyin", is my philosophy! [emoji12]

You'll probably die this year with the SBF tossing bullets into the fire at the outpost. At least you will be drinking good scotch at the time. I've got a package going there, could be parts or a biter in it[emoji15]

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
..bummed that you won't be delivering that package in person and wheeling the pig with us!

Just bought my special Moab scotch today and already packed it away in the T.

Silverton34

The weather was great in Moab today! Julie experienced the short side of Fins and did quite well. Can't wait to see everyone. Who will be here on Saturday and wants to go out for dinner?

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Original plan was to arrive around 5pm in Moab on Saturday until I found out about the dark Saturday, pre-Easter beer bash in Monticello, UT. So, now it looks like we will be staying in Monticello Saturday night, get up early Easter Sunday and arrive in Moab at around 8 am on Sunday. What trail does everyone want to run on Sunday? See everyone at the Outpost early Sunday morning.

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Meet at Denny's for Easter Sunday breakfast? Moab Diner is owned by practicing Catholics and will be closed for Easter.

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Plan is leaving Sunday morning early get there Sunday night wheel Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday and leave friday. My brother has work Saturday.

How's the list on supplies for neos?
Toilet paper
Paper towels
I can bring beer now!
To think last time I went I couldn't even buy alcohol...

Neo

Badfish
if one person could pick up a bulk package of one thing from Costco or ? it would be great, so sign up now :wink:
paper towels
toilet paper
paper plates
that should do it :thumbs:

Neo

Badfish
MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT :

there will be no guns, those that fire bullets and those that shoot grease, at the outpost over BS week; for fear that someone might shoot someone at the campfire.

FYI, this was an April Fools joke from Doug and I. so pack those pistols and bring your long guns too...

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Ill grab TP and paper towels. Its starting to hit me...Im going to moab!

After the disaster of my KOH trip with people being D bags left and right it really makes me appreciate a good group of buddies that just wanna wheel, BS and have some fun.

Zach

Mall Crawler
Ill grab TP and paper towels. Its starting to hit me...Im going to moab!

After the disaster of my KOH trip with people being D bags left and right it really makes me appreciate a good group of buddies that just wanna wheel, BS and have some fun.

Better learn to drink scotch when you're there. One of the best parts around the fire. And make sure the parts get there

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
I got TP and trash bags already. I think 5Wieners (Mrs. Reloader) got plates and utensils. I also picked up drink cups. More of each ain't a bad thing, though