• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Seeking Interest on Aluminum Headlight Adapters

EndeavoredH3

Hello H4O

We had a product meeting and the topic of making aluminum sets of a PHR headlight adapters came up. These will retrofit the popular 7" round Jeep headlight to our H3's to deliver the same function as other products in the market, but with the added benefit of durability.

In order to go forward with further design and production, I need to see if there is interest for such product. We are contemplating doing a group buy with different levels of pricing dependent on how many units sold, or selling them outright on our website. Nonetheless, we need to guage interest.

Please comment below if you would be interested in the product.

JPaul

Interested in a set, depending on pricing of course. I'd much rather metal or at least engineered plastic. I just don't trust regular 3d printed adapters to hold up over time.

atvspeed4

Id buy a set or three. We were going to develop them and carry them on our website but too many other projects and glad someone else is going to tackle this. Shoot me a PM if you are short enough people to place an order maybe we can buy the rest of a run and carry them on our website if you would be interested. Would want to see finished product first obviously. We were going to thermoform a plastic shroud to fill the void around the round headlight not sure if you have equipment to do that but it would be a great finishing touch.

Jacob@PHR

Probationary Member
Thank you all for your responses. We have been seeing positive attention and we have begun to finalize our design. I will keep you all updated on our progress as we go.

In terms of production time and cost I cannot release any info at this time, it is just too soon as we narrow down our production variables.