• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Moab and maybe Ouray?

Silverton34

I’m headed to Moab on Tuesday, 10/19, just the dog and me. No firm plans just need to get away for a few days. Possibly over to the Ouray/Durango area also.

Anybody want to join?

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Ugh. So, do I get a job and have no time for this, or stay unemployed with plenty of time but no funds for this?

Zach

Mall Crawler
Ugh. So, do I get a job and have no time for this, or stay unemployed with plenty of time but no funds for this?

Job? What do you speak of? Moving probably around November 1st, then another month off. And a job smh

MilamJR

Whatever it is, it was decided for me. Almost to the point that I'm ready to vote Democrat so I can get some more handouts. :shame:
You don't need to vote Democrat they will take care of it for you.

Sent from my SM-A516V using Tapatalk

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Well, I officially (95%) can't do Ouray this year. I won't have a fully operational H3 until late July at the earliest and it could be well into August. That, along with a variety of other factors, are dooming me.

That said, I'm happy to help coordinate any trip including recommending trails, getting shirts done if you want, or helping any other way if you would like to organize a group.