• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Electrical questions

spar6

Probationary Member
I know this is an ancient thread, but did you ever figure out the problem? I recently bought a 2007 H3 and I have this exact same issue. No power to the mirrors, dome light, push button lights, or vanity mirrors. I can't figure out what is the problem.

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
I know this is an ancient thread, but did you ever figure out the problem? I recently bought a 2007 H3 and I have this exact same issue. No power to the mirrors, dome light, push button lights, or vanity mirrors. I can't figure out what is the problem.
Spar6,

I did, I caved and took it to the dealer, it was the BCM, was about $700-$800 to replace. you can source one yourself and install it but my understanding is that the dealer has to program is to your vehicle and VIN for security purposes. If you have a tech 2 or something maybe you can do that yourself, i don't know. I am not sure how the BCM went bad, I was the second owner of the vehicle so i cant say for certain whether it was a water leak or what.