• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

radio

1. H

Radio advice...

Been awhile since I have been around. Starting to focus on my Alpha (2010 H3). Crazy, the Nav radio, which was replaced under warranty in 2014, the freaking knobs are melting. Go to turn them and the skin comes off in your hand. Any way, just changed a radio in one of my other cars and so...
  2. Outlaw Son

H3 Schematics / Diagrams - Specifically Radio but I'll take any and all!

Hey folks, Wade Quinton here, yes...the Outlaw Son! Just don't say that to my Momma, she doesn't like that her son is Billy the Kid. Haha... On a serious note, I stumbled onto this forum looking for some schematics for my 2006 H3 radio. In short, I have two Hummer H3's. One is my off road...
  3. southernhummerguy

XM radio problem

Hey guys, I've been trying to figure this problem out for a couple weeks without any improvement. So, of course, this is the first (and usually last) place I ask. First off: I have 2006 H3 with monsoon sound system and installed a 12" kicker using a 5-pin audio connection (WHY ARE THERE NO...
  4. southernhummerguy

Replacement AM/FM antenna with CB

Just strolled upon this antenna on amazon. Supposedly, it replaces the stock AM/FM antenna and adds the functionality of a CB antenna. I already have a CB antenna installed on the opposite side of the stock radio antenna, so my first question is: 1) Would it be possible to hook up both for a...
  5. humvee

Monsoon monstrosity replacement

I love the audio quality that the monsoon brings to my H3, but its becoming completely useless. No phone or mp3 CD compatibility. I want to replace it with a pioneer unit, a friend of mine did that and completely lost audio quality, including the bass from the rear woofer. What can I do to...
  6. MessiaH2

MessiaH2 had a big couple weeks of build

I have owned my 03' Deuce and it has been my daily driver since Jan 2004. It has had some options added over the years but nothing like the past two weeks. It just received a 6" Fab Tech lift which mounted perfect and rides fantastic! Before After MassiaH2 second coming!!! This name comes...
  7. autumn walker

Radio Location Ideas

I currently have a two-way and CB radio mounted in my H2. The CB is mounted to the driver's side of the "transmission tunnel" and the two-way is mounted above the center vents on top of the dash. The two-way drives me crazy as it causes the dash to rattle. I've been looking around the interior...