• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

moab

1. Kurt

Stolen H2/H3 and tow rig [Moab area, now searching in NM area]

I saw this posted on a Hummer Club group on Facebook. I know a bunch of us are over in Hurricane UT at the moment but maybe keep your eyes peeled if anyone is in NM or travelling through. The guys were doing a Moab run. and had his tow rig stolen with trailer and 2 hummers going through ABQ...
  2. reaper

Moab October 2023 (Solo Trip)

I took my son to Moab last week. Broke in our new Gladiator (Rubicon). While impressive for a stock vehicle, it doesn't stand up to the H3 (yet). The departure angle sucks, and without a lift I'm dragging the belly over all sorts of things. But used every bit of sliders on it, and loved the...
  3. alrock

Moab April 2015 Black Sheep Week - April 5-11

Our springtime Black Sheep Hummer Week is right around the corner! As usual, we'll start as Easter Jeep Safari ends on Easter Sunday. Most wheeling starts on Monday the 6th, with most attendees arriving on Sunday the 5th. Arrive and depart as it fits in your schedule. A variety of lodging...
  4. Neo

Moab 2014 Black Sheep Week & H4O Spring Run April 21st thru the 25th

April 21st thru the 25th 2014 Come early stay late, camp at the Outpost or select your lodging. It's the week after Easter Jeep Safari so come early if you want to see the vendors and craziness of E.J.S. Everyone is welcome, heeps, yotas, rovers, chebys, or whatever else you're rollin in. All...
  5. alrock

Moab Black Sheep Week -March 31-April 5, 2013

The April 2013 dates have been confirmed with Neo! Start booking your trips for Sunday the 31st through Friday the 5th. As always, it is a come and go affair with some people arriving as early as Friday the 29th. Easter Jeep Safari wraps up that first weekend so lodging could be challenging on...
  6. alrock

Moab Black Sheep-October 2012 pics, video recap

Backcountryislife and I did a quick run on Hell's Revenge today. We moved quickly, finishing it in 2:50 with our only real slowdown with some Range Rover's ahead of us afraid to drop down a 2' stepped descent. Took them 10+ minutes to do what we did in about 30 seconds. First, I'm happy to...
  7. reaper

Moab Parts Express

I've got a bumper going to Florida (transportation secured, destination: twinmill). I need a ride for a transfer case from Moab to the Los Angeles area (destination: 06H3).
  8. alrock

Top Gear (US) - Monument to Moab

Anyone watch it tonight? Pretty funny as they tried to get a Lincoln Town Car, Ford Mustang and Toyota Yaris from Monument Valley to Moab. They were on Lockhart Basin though I think they somehow bypassed a key stretch or two.
  9. L

Moab: Prichett Canyon

I have heard from several of you that Prichett Canyon is *very* difficult, highly technical. So, I'm of course curious about it and wanting to learn more. I have found a few videos on youtube. I realize that videos, like photos, tame obstacles rather a lot. Has anyone here run Prichett...
  10. Neo

Moab Firewood

thought we might need some in the firepit area ... if you need firewood in Moab call 435-259-6222 . searching Moab and Firewood brings up our map on google .