• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

ball joint

1. Big2dabank

H2 Upper and Lower Control Arm Ball Joint Replacement

I need to replace my ball joints on the upper and lower control arms, so I decided to do something a little different than just replace the entire control arms. I plan on eventually upgrading to heavy duty uppers with with either a uniball or moog problem solver ball joint, but until I make up...
  2. Big2dabank

Kryptonite Upper Control Arms Available for H2.

Kryptonite Upper Control Arms are available for the H2, if any one is interested. Looks like a rock solid product. I may be ordering a set of these down the road. http://dmaxstore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=832
  3. alrock

Rebuilt the lower control arm today

MaxPF helped with some Hummer projects today: rebuilt the passenger side lower control arm (new bushings and ball joint), swapped out the diff, put a new diff mount on the driver's side, swapped in a new axle since my last new axle shot out all of its grease. And put on a new skid plate. And new...
  4. L

Right rear lower ball joint leak

Well, the title pretty much says it all: The right rear lower ball joint seems to be leaking an oily fluid. I thought ball joints were lubed with grease, not with oil?