• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

passlock

1. R

Engine won't start 3.7L

Hey guys, I have a 2008 base model H3 3.7l. Ive replaced the passlock sensor (programmed with the 3* 10 minute cycles). I left for a fishing trip one week ago, when i came back i got into the vehicle and started it right up. However, the next day it would simply crank (normal speed i guess)...
  2. M

H3 Remote Starter Instillation - Complete Guide (GM Passlock II Bypass included)

I’m new to this forum, well new as a contributor. Being a 2007 H3 owner of the same vehicle for ten years I have frequented this site and appreciate all the tips people have offered. I feel I’m somewhat indebted and should contribute to ‘H4O HUMMER’ for the amount of information I have pulled...
  3. rascole

Passlock security light flashing will not start.

Mike, I'm sure you have heard this question before but I have only seen it here in this forum once and several times elsewhere with several answers. I have recently installed a remote starter to bypass the Passlock but a recent email from Xpresskit.com says. " There is no bypass module that...