• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

battery

1. H

Battery / Battery Terminals...?

Hi all, been awhile. OK, battery seems to be dead. Terminals were all covered in that wonderful white stuff. Took off the terminals, cleaned, etc. and now charging. OEM battery, looking for something better, etc. but the yellow top, etc. that what once suggested no longer is available for a...
  2. R

Engine won't start 3.7L

Hey guys, I have a 2008 base model H3 3.7l. Ive replaced the passlock sensor (programmed with the 3* 10 minute cycles). I left for a fishing trip one week ago, when i came back i got into the vehicle and started it right up. However, the next day it would simply crank (normal speed i guess)...
  3. L

H3 Ignition Circuit Fail - H3 Alpha

Don't know if any of you have run into this, but thought this post might be helpful. On a few occasions the past two winters, my H3 completely refused to engage the starter circuit. Occurred months apart. Learned a few things: 1) I replaced the battery twice; first time not a waste, battery was...
  4. USMC_315

Key Stuck in Ignition?

So the other day I was on my way to get lunch and after parking in the parking lot I put the truck in park and tried to turned it off. The engine turned off, however I wasn't able to completely turn it off, the radio and stuff was still on. After 10 minutes of trying to caress the key out, I...
  5. J

I may be b*ned

So Sunday night I went off-roading with some buddies and we stumbled across a mud pit.... went through it a bunch of times and eventually got stuck.. (for some reason it wont let me upload the pic of it stuck) got pulled out all that stuff and the rig was fine. So tonight (Tuesday night) we...
  6. rascole

WTS For sale - Optima 8014-045-FFP YellowTop Group 34/78 Deep Cycle Battery

Long story but my big mistake is your gain. The huge downside of ordering from Amazon is you can not return batteries PERIOD. Apparently I didn't read the small print. Anyways this will be pick up only because it can not be shipped. I live in sunny So Cal Bellflower, next to Long Beach...
  7. southernhummerguy

Battery Drain... PLEASE help!

Here's the deal, I have a 2006 H3 with the monsoon sound system, a 12" Kicker with a Dual amplifier (the amp runs the correct 150 watts at 4 ohms bridged), a toggle switch that controls the power to the amplifier in the head unit, and a CB radio. The battery began to die so I disconnect the...
  8. autumn walker

Difficult to start when engine is warm

So for the last week or two my truck has been difficult to start. First thing in the morning it's almost like a weak battery or a very cold morning - slow turnover, then starts. If I'm out running errands and I try to start the truck while the engine is warm it almost won't turn over - VERY...
  9. ReconH3

Braille Lithium Ion Batteries?

Braille Battery Anyone familiar with these batteries? The claim some outstanding numbers, and some models are incredibly light. How does Lithium Ion batteries hold up to our charging systems? Any input would be greatly appreciated. TIA