• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

bilstein

1. M

Straightened front end height out

So the Bilsteins went in Wednesday, still have molten rubber from the old shocks sprayed all over my gloves. But the old ones were definitely soft. The yellow shocks didn't lift it up very much, if at all. Friday I had Monroe lift it up off the bumpstops. They pointed out during inspection that...
  2. C

2006 Hummer H3

2006 Hummer H3 Adventure Package 4x4 w/diff lock GREAT CONDITION, hummer runs perfect 155xxx miles TEXT ME FOR MORE INFO AND PICS (512)492-2133 -Sunroof -Power Seats -Lumbar Button -Heated Seats Aftermarket additions: -Leveling Kit -Bilstein 2100 Extended Shocks -Firestone Destination M/T...
  3. B

WTS 2009 Hummer H3 loaded with goodies

2009 Hummer H3 w/CarFax Report 57,155 Miles, All Terrain Blue Upgrades: 35" Goodyear DuraTrac tires Bilstein 5100 shocks SOLD - Gobi Stealth rack and ladder - SOLD Brush guard and taillight grills Stainless running boards WeatherTech front floor liners Optima Red Top battery Pioneer HD radio...
  4. V

Bilstein 5160's and h3 oem mud flaps

I have a set if oem mud flaps for the front. No cracks. They're a little dirty. 60$ shipped I have a pair of bilstein 5160's part #25-187625 They fit h2's in the rear. asking 400$ shipped