• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

suspension

1. D

Rear leaf spring shackle upper bushing seems loose in frame?!

Hey all, I looked for this and couldn't come up with anything so maybe someone here could help. Here goes, I recently purchased an '06 H3 Adv and had to replace a bunch of suspension parts, OK, almost all suspension parts. But since doing the rear leaf springs, shackles, and the upper bushings I...
  2. D

Sliding feel when hitting bumps on the highway

Hey all, new member/owner. I have a question, but first, a quick rundown of my '06 H3 Adventure. When I bought it: 250,000 miles on the body T-bars set to 23.5 18" wheels with 4yr old 325/60R18 Toyo Open Country tires(decent tread left) Upper Control arms replaced The rest is mostly original...
  3. R

H3 Uneven Rear Suspension Height

New to the forum but wanted to ask a question that is stumping me. I have a 2007 Hummer H3 with approx 130,000 miles on it. I have cranked the torsion bars to level the front of the vehicle (added increased length shocks in the front), put on 1/2" extended shackles in the rear leaf springs, and...
  4. Big2dabank

H2 Upper and Lower Control Arm Ball Joint Replacement

I need to replace my ball joints on the upper and lower control arms, so I decided to do something a little different than just replace the entire control arms. I plan on eventually upgrading to heavy duty uppers with with either a uniball or moog problem solver ball joint, but until I make up...
  5. R

Creaking Noise from Front End?

Hey guys lately I've been noticing a creaking noise from the front end that has been getting progressively louder the past couple of months. I can especially hear it when I'm driving through my neighborhood or parking the car. I just want to make sure its nothing serious.
  6. Trekker

Rancho Suspension Lift for the Deuce

Well I've had my '05 H2 for about a year now so I think it's time to start some mods. I've got the wife (H3Wench) sold on doing the Rancho 4" suspension lift (I just keep showing her pics of RuggedH2's rig). Here's what I'm thinking: Rancho suspension lift kit RS6557 (Air Suspension) Rancho...