• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

1. R

New to me 06, in Colorado

About 2 years ago the wife told me to get a new toy. One land rover, one suburban, one hemi jeep commander later I have wound up here with a low mileage 91k 2006 luxury adventure package. Just my toy not a dd Been building vehicles longer than I care to admit. This project has been fun so...
  2. J

H3 Hummer H3 2006 - error code P0171 (poor mix) and excessive consumption

Hi, I have a Hummer H3 2006 vortex 3.5 lts engine with the following faults: - Check the check with error code P0171 (poor mix) and - Exaggerated fuel consumption Generally speaking the van works perfectly. It does not show obvious faults in the operation except for an exaggerated consumption...
  3. O

Future owner... Need advice.

Hey, I live in Hutchinson, ks. My wife and I would really enjoy getting an H3. I found a super clean 2006 deluxe hummer, 114,000 miles. $11,500. Radiator replaced but heads are stock. I checked the Vin and it is effected by the problematic heads. Do they have an update for the...
  4. H

Houston H3

Hey Guys, I've got a 2006 H3 that I have had and been in love with for about three years and 75k miles. It's my daily driving vehicle and other than the K&N air filter and nitto terra grapplers, she’s completely stock. In the near future, my plan is to get a small body lift so I can get some...
  5. M

Newbie / oldie ....gotta be new in hummer town...!!!

I kept seeing this h3 lux sitting behind my local used car dealer... Curiosity got the best of me...i finally stopped to check it out !!! Super, super clean, but super high miles...being detailed to go to auction..:( drove great, all new tires....long story made short : Cash still talks !! Got...