• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

lifted

1. A

WTS 2006 Hummer H3 For Sale

I am reluctantly selling our 2006 Hummer H3. We found out we have another little one on the way and needed more room for the family. That being said I am posting up our Hummer. It has been a very great rig and I would much rather NOT sell it, but I don't have much of a choice. The specs are...
  2. Hummerboy

Rancho lift/Front Diff

Just got my h3 back today. Mounted 37x13.50 mud grapplers on it. I went with the rancho lift and the daystar 1 inch body. I'm now on the fence about a PCM tune but was wondering what options I have for a new front diff to get better gears to help turn the tires. I'm not interested in a SAS just...
  3. Hans3T

Kumho Road Venture MT 315/75/16

After a few long years of waiting to wear the OEM 33" Duellers to wear down (which didn't...I just couldn't wait anymore), I pulled the trigger on some new 35"s for Barney. Discount Tire had a decent rebate going along with a manufacturer rebate so I was able to justify it...:wink: Anywho...
  4. Hans3T

H3T Hans3T's Tuff Country Build

Hey there, H4Oans! Well, 06 H3 went and got me all jealous, so I had to rush out and get a lift for my truck too... :wink: In all seriousness, I had actually bought the Tuff Country lift back in October and, for multiple reasons, had to wait until now to have it done. I'm now glad to report...