• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

for sale

1. jke_h3

Selling H3 OEM Step-ups (Black)

I’m selling these factory step ups for the H3, they are in great condition, no dents or bends. Some of the black is coming off in a few small areas, but mostly on the underside so not very noticeable. Would look practically brand new with a bit of a better detail job and some polish. Asking $400...
  2. C

H3T (09-10) H3T Snugtop question

Hello, I have a Snugtop Slantback bed cover for an 2009-2010 H3T, It's black in color and in great shape. I wanted to reach out on the forum here and see if anyone else has sold one recently, and what would be a realistic price to list it at? Also, what would be the best place to list it...
  3. A

WTS 2006 Hummer H3 For Sale

I am reluctantly selling our 2006 Hummer H3. We found out we have another little one on the way and needed more room for the family. That being said I am posting up our Hummer. It has been a very great rig and I would much rather NOT sell it, but I don't have much of a choice. The specs are...
  4. C

1993 H1 Hummer Wagon Duramax Conversion

Selling our 93 Duramax Conversion with 550HP and 1,000ft/lbs of torque, featured in a recent HumveeLife video "MADuraMAX" https://youtu.be/pUQ717W6R2Y This is a very well done conversion. The exterior has been kept OEM style, but what's under the hood packs a rare, massive, Howitzer-like...
  5. M

WTS 2007 H3 Luxury Package 75k miles

2007 H3 with Luxury package. Black exterior, black and brown leather interior. 74,950 Located in mid Michigan. Drives, runs and starts perfectly, everything power inside including heated / dual power front seats. Everything is extremely clean. Some of its main aftermarket features - remote...
  6. C

Hummer Skids For Sale

The skids in the picture were before I sprayed them with bed liner. I am located in Daytona Beach and would prefer to do pickup, shipping can be done but would have to cover the cost. Asking $300.
  7. M

WTS H3 Items For Sale!!!

Hello, I am looking to sell a few items from my H3 before I trade it in. I have the following items for sale and I am located in Illinois. Gobi Stealth Roof Rack with working front and rear spot lights and sunroof opening Predator Search & Rescue Brush Guard Rocky Road Rock Sliders Underbody...
  8. X

09 H3T Alpha for sale

I am selling a 2009 H3T Alpha solar flare metallic color with black leather interior. Chrome hood and door handles and chrome grille. It has just over 81,000 miles. It was located in Texas before coming to Indiana so it is very clean underneath. It has never been off pavement. Has locking roll...
  9. Big2dabank

Garage Goodies for Sale! H2 takeoffs...

I have ben instructed by my wife to clean out the garage this year, so here is the list of items for sale..... Hummer Related.... -OEM 4.10 ring and pinion gear for GM 9.25" IFS - $50 -OEM 4.10 ring and pinion gear from GM 9.5" 14 Bolt Semi-Floater -$50 -Open diff for GM 9.25" IFS - $75 Gears...
  10. A

FOR SALE - 2006 HUMMER H3 - $12500 (obo)

93500 mi, Color - boulder gray, Interior color – black, Original owner, No accidents EDMUNDS SAYS: Very capable off-road, smooth highway ride, stable handling, stylish interior with simple controls, comfortable seats. Powered by a 242-hp, 3.7-liter, fuel efficient inline five-cylinder engine...
  11. C

Several H2 accessores for sale

I have a Swagman Extreme Performance bicycle rack for sale for $50.00. It fits into the trailer hitch and hinges to allow the rear door to be opened. Carries at least three bikes. Kansas City area only. Thank you! (this is an updated post because I sold all other items.
  12. E

WTS 2007 HUMMER H3 *priced low*76k mi, tan leather luxury, 4x4, gobi rack $17250 in OK

2007 HUMMER H3 w/ only 76,200 miles in EXCELLENT condition. Luxury package, tan leather, driver and passenger power / heated seats, black grill guard, black side steps, tow package, GOBI roof rack and rear ladder, Hercules Trail Digger tires (285/75/r16) + rear door mounted spare. 3.7L...
  13. M

5 Speed Manual 2009 H3T Adventure FOR SALE "Mr. T"

SALE PENDING! FOR SALE: 2009 HUMMER H3T Adventure 5-speed (Mr. "T") 1 OF ONLY 56, 5 Speed Manual H3Ts ever built, VERY RARE H3T! Great Rig, we just have to make room in the driveway for another! 2009 HUMMER H3T 49,9XX miles, Graphite Metallic, Ebony Cloth interior (no burns or...
  14. H

Looking for a 2003-2004 H1 to Buy

Looking to buy a 2003-2004 H1. Wagon or Open Top, and Color does not matter. Would like a higher mile 2004 model. Looking to spend $50k or less. Cash in Hand. Please email me at drivingandgaming@yahoo.com Thanks
  15. mightyepp

H2 Parts F/S

New Rear Center Bezel Carbon Fiber $25 OBO Used Silver Interior 5 piece Trim and Bezel Pieces $50 OBO New Predator Clear LED Roof Lamps $150 OBO Used OEM Third Brake Light $5 OBO Used OEM Pair Driving Lights $20 OBO http://s1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff446/mightyepp/Hummer%20H2/ Prices do...