• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Stickers and Shirts!

Paladine71

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Just saying....

P1010227.jpg

P1010228.jpg

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Please go ahead and order your women's and kid sizes and I will work to make it happen. If anything doesn't work out I will refund the money or offer alternatives. If you've already ordered and want it to be women's/children's sizes please let me know.

Hunner

The logo on the shirt for H40 is awesome. I was hoping for something legible at a glance and striking. This certainly is, great job.
My complements to the designers.

I have though about this for a couple of days, but......
I have on my bulletproof vest and goggles and want to ask this. I'm sure it depends on quantity. Nacho may be able to answer this. Would the forum part of the logo be available without the Humvee on there? I know that is the original Hummer, but I don't have one. I don't especially want another model on there either or having to have more artwork. Just the forum logo for me says enough and is generic to all models.
I know two styles would change the quantity pricing but I thought it should at least be considered.
Ok, throw the tomatoes, I was just asking.:emb:

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
By the way, I'm not sure of kids pricing but let's set it at $10 if ordered with an adult shirt in the same order.

Nacho

Now with Chese
The logo on the shirt for H40 is awesome. I was hoping for something legible at a glance and striking. This certainly is, great job.
My complements to the designers.

I have though about this for a couple of days, but......
I have on my bulletproof vest and goggles and want to ask this. I'm sure it depends on quantity. Nacho may be able to answer this. Would the forum part of the logo be available without the Humvee on there? I know that is the original Hummer, but I don't have one. I don't especially want another model on there either or having to have more artwork. Just the forum logo for me says enough and is generic to all models.
I know two styles would change the quantity pricing but I thought it should at least be considered.
Ok, throw the tomatoes, I was just asking.:emb:

I could make one with a 3 and a 2 as well, but i don't know if Alex wants to make three different stickers.