• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Do what you want with your property

JPaul

(Putting this in a new thread rather than mucking up WANNAVEE's thread further.)

Being able to accept constructive criticism and not simply expecting everyone to agree with however you think is called being an adult. Saying I don't like camo on vehicles is a personal opinion, saying I don't like camo on vehicles and your an idiot for doing it would be demeaning. Learn the difference.

I thought you blocked me? Guess not. Anyway, you might want to rethink those words friend, last interaction we had you very quickly degenerated to attacking my intelligence and character when I kept presenting you with facts and logic and then ended the conversation in a huff because you apparently didn't want to admit you might have been wrong. This time around you didn't simply say you didn't like the camo, you told him he destroyed the vehicle and made it pretty clear you were upset that he ruined the exact thing you were supposedly looking for. That wasn't constructive criticism in any sense of the term. This is the exact quote of the so called "constructive criticism" you gave WANNAVEE (and other than your snarky reply you gave me, the ONLY thing you said to anyone in that thread):

Wow. I've been looking for a nice low mileage CE for 8 or 9 months and you destroy one. Could have just found an Alpha with lockers and saved ruining a limited CE.

So no mention of camo, or that you wouldn't have done that if it was your vehicle, or educating him on just how rare good examples of CE's are and that it would be appreciated if he chose something less rare to do this to, or anything like that. It was just telling WANNAVEE that he 'destroyed' and 'ruined' a limited CE, apparently just by putting Plastidip on it and repainting the calipers and removing interior pieces that can easily be put back in. Which guess what? That's not constructive criticism. That's just demeaning him for his choice of what to do with his own property. People can buy what they want and do what they want with it. Sure, you can make comments about it, but you really should rethink how you word them. You don't have the right to treat someone poorly just because you don't agree with what they did with their own property, and then falsely claim it was constructive criticism when you get called out for it.

Constructive criticism is meant to help someone improve and be better, not tear them down and demean them (which is all your comment was doing). I know very well what constructive criticism is, having been management for customer service roles in several companies including American Express. They make absolutely sure you know what constructive criticism really is since it is a huge portion of your responsibilities. Agents tend to react poorly to non-constructive criticism.

I guess you're old enough to know better, or at least that's the claim you've given me. The only person here who apparently doesn't know the difference between constructive criticism and being a prick is you. If you really want to show me how to act like an adult, you can start by being nice to those around you, even if you don't agree with them. Treating them poorly shows that you don't know how to truly be a mature adult, rather that you know how to act like an immature excuse for one. Anyway, that's all I'm going to say about this. Live a good life my friend.

MustangGirl666

I’m not surprised, Traxx scammed a member out of $3k over a rancho lift on here! Lift was packed pissed poor and only few parts came. He then claims the rest got “damaged” and sent back to him (never made it to buyer). Then he claims pieces got lost in shipping back, one part he claimed missing isn’t even a real part! There are no shock brackets. And other part can be purchased from the company that licensed it! Not to mention he claims he had a FedEx claim, so even if something did get lost on return...he was still getting insurance money. He says something about putting it back in his shed and not shipping it again. So many holes in his story, I swear he was looking for a weak catch and got it. He refuses refund the buyer a dime. Stupid pos scammer

Last edited:

SlcHummer

I’m not surprised, Traxx scammed a member out of $3k over a rancho lift on here! Lift was packed pissed poor and only few parts came. He then claims the rest got “damaged” and sent back to him (never made it to buyer). Then he claims pieces got lost in shipping back, one part he claimed missing isn’t even a real part! There are no shock brackets. And other part can be purchased from the company that licensed it! Not to mention he claims he had a FedEx claim, so even if something did get lost on return...he was still getting insurance money. He says something about putting it back in his shed and not shipping it again. So many holes in his story, I swear he was looking for a weak catch and got it. He refuses refund the buyer a dime. Stupid pos scammer

I remember this post/sale and thinking the same thing and that something was off...

Traxx

You might want to get your facts straight or find yourself slapped with a libel suit. I have every single email, tracking number, and receipt, and will quite cheerfully sue you too.

A. I shipped the complete kit, fully insured for what the buyer paid, 2.0k. (You can't insure the shipping costs.) Shipping was 400.00
B. After floating all over the east coast, Fedex returned one box to me torn to **** and missing the front and mid crossmembers.
C. At this point I could and should have filed the claim, paid the buyer the reimbursement from box #3 of 5 (400.00) and walked away, however buyer wanted to return the rest of it.
D. Buyer ships the remaining boxes, reusing the same packaging that was beat up from the first trip from literally one side of the continent to the other. These are 50-70# packages, you can't reuse packaging like that. H/D boxes are a a few bucks at a ship station or Home Depot/Lowes.
E. I received one of the boxes torn open on one end and contents missing, one of the bumpstop drop brackets and both torsion drop brackets.
F. I inform Buyer he will need to file a claim and he informs me that he didn't insure the shipments because "He didn't know how much it was worth" ..... and that I should just have the parts somehow fabricated, at my expense.
G. The Buyer decided to 'self insure' the shipment, the onus is on the buyer to replace the missing pieces, not me, nor Fedex. If/When he does then his refund of 2k, less legal fees, is currently sitting with my attorney's firm.
H. Remaining pieces of the lift are on a pallet in storage. If the Buyer cannot, or chooses not, to replace the missing pieces from his shipment it will be returned to him along with the claim for 400 from box 3. You can't insure each box for the entire 2k, for those wondering.
I. Only a complete fool would ship something like that uninsured, in pre-used packaging and expect it to somehow arrive in one piece.

Jpaul,

You can't get over the fact that you got taken on that alpha and had to rebuild it from one end to the other because it was completely beat to **** all while trying to pretend it was your master plan the whole time and I called your dumb ass out on it. Boo hoo. Keep whining though and trying to pick apart every sentence I write, it's entertaining watching you fumble around trying to pretend your smarter than you are. Camo on an H3 is the ultimate wannabe tough guy cliche.
I do agree with you on one thing, people can absolutely do what they want with their own property, however, that doesn't preclude the rest of the population from having an opinion.

JPaul

Jpaul,

You can't get over the fact that you got taken on that alpha and had to rebuild it from one end to the other because it was completely beat to **** all while trying to pretend it was your master plan the whole time and I called your dumb ass out on it. Boo hoo. Keep whining though and trying to pick apart every sentence I write, it's entertaining watching you fumble around trying to pretend your smarter than you are. Camo on an H3 is the ultimate wannabe tough guy cliche.
I do agree with you on one thing, people can absolutely do what they want with their own property, however, that doesn't preclude the rest of the population from having an opinion.

Ah, you really just can't stand to "lose" a conversation, can you? Now I got taken, I'm "fumbling" around, I am "dumb," etc, etc. You apparently always have to resort to using name calling and attacking someone's character and/or intelligence when faced with someone calling you out instead of either just moving on like you think I need to do, or doing some self reflection to determine if there is truth to what they are telling you and then working on changing when you discover there is.

Here, maybe this will help the whole situation. I fully admit that I shouldn't have called you salty back then, which is clearly what triggered your wrath initially. I should have refrained from labeling you as such on a public forum since it didn't take into account how it would affect your feelings. I didn't realize that you'd take it so personally, which is evident by the consistent attacks on my intelligence, and for that I apologize. Moving forward I'll be sure to treat you nicer so that it demonstrates respect towards your feelings and sense of self worth, which a sense of self worth is something we all cherish. I know that it really isn't a nice thing to do to call anyone names, no matter how benign they might be as we never know how much it might hurt them. Everyone is different and some are more sensitive than others, and others still might be more resistant to being offended by a word. As a man I admit this was my folly and hope you can forgive me for it. And hopefully we can all move on from this now.

Cheers.

Panzer07

Camo color specially when self made is the **** and as far as wannabe tough guy...idk my cib, and eib would say otherwise. But what do I know.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Personally I love camo. On clothes, blinds and vehicles, etc. I like what I like and don't give a rat's ass what anyone else thinks.

JPaul

Personally I love camo. On clothes, blinds and vehicles, etc. I like what I like and don't give a rat's ass what anyone else thinks.
Took me a second to realize you're probably talking about hunting blinds, not window blinds. [emoji38]

If you can't tell I don't go hunting, though I'd love to some day.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk