• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

April 2022 Black Sheep Week - 4/17 to 4/22

jakesz28

We will try to make this happen. It might just be 3 of us this time. We may just camp this year.

Are there any safe places I can leave a truck and trailer if we turn it into a 2 or 3 week trip? We may do some camping and enjoy some other parts of Utah. Maybe a gated storage area?

Vdawg1115

We don’t need to hear this type of negativity in our lives. You can never have too many vehicles.

Body swap the SAS Chevy 2500 you have and slap a suburban body on it! [emoji23]

gonna be a lot longer. Would need to be one of those redneck suburban as with the extra set of passenger doors

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looks like JJ and I are out for this year's Black Sheep week. Mo oldest daughter has chosen that weekend to get married so we will be in Florida a good part of BSHS week.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Looks like JJ and I are out for this year's Black Sheep week. Mo oldest daughter has chosen that weekend to get married so we will be in Florida a good part of BSHS week.
Congrats on your daughter's wedding! Bummed that y'all can't make it. Perhaps you might send Ruger as the 3Hummers' representative?

speedy

Sir Welds a Lot
It's not looking good for us this year. I start my new job next week and it's not likely I'll get the time off this year.

I'm taking an old guy job :)
Counter sales and delivery

Last edited:

JPaul

It's not looking good for us this year. I start my new job next week and it's not likely I'll get the time off this year.

I'm taking an old guy job :)
Counter sales and delivery

Just need to arrange a delivery to Moab then. Gotta provide awesome customer service and personally take it there yourself.

speedy

Sir Welds a Lot
Couple of these might get there attention:giggle:
ride on trowel.jpg[

QUOTE=3Hummers;244146]Just in case I make it to BSHS this year Rick, what do I need to order to get a Moab delivery from your company? :)[/QUOTE]

High Five H2

Hey i'm a bit late to this party but I want to go. My dad wants to come and bring a side by side too. Will he make it? It isn't one of those long travel SxS's, just a working one.

Between starting a new job and moving back to Texas, I have been able to get on here very much.

Last edited:

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Hey i'm a bit late to this party but I want to go. My dad wants to come and bring a side by side too. Will he make it? It isn't one of those long travel SxS's, just a working one.

Between starting a new job and moving back to Texas, I have been able to get on here very much.
A SxS can do just about anything. The biggest challenge might be some of the one way trails that he'd have to go back and get the trailer to load up again. But we could work that out. Bebe and Speedy have brought their SxS several times.

Glad you're in TX - great state! I hope you both can make it.

Silverton34

Julie and I will be there. Likely be splitting time between the Blacksheep and some midwest friends who are driving out. Staying at the Bowen Motel downtown but looking for a pet friendly option.