• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Corvette

MilamJR

Just got the engine back from the builder for my 69 Stingray. Got to get everything put back together so I can get it to the auction.
838bc6c3b0beba3f7dde877fa13deb53.jpg
dcacae384b33c68eed8a14a7761ae4c4.jpg

Sent from my SM-A516V using Tapatalk

MilamJR

to the auction :shame:noooooo, why selling an 69 Stinray :no:
Owned it since 1987 and it has mostly sat around for the last 20 years because there is no where to put kids. Also need to buy my 16 year old something to drive or my H2 will be at risk. At this point someone will enjoy it way more than me.

H3Hummer

Owned it since 1987 and it has mostly sat around for the last 20 years because there is no where to put kids. Also need to buy my 16 year old something to drive or my H2 will be at risk. At this point someone will enjoy it way more than me.

So at that point...i agree .

MilamJR

16-yr old & Classic Corvette.... Either a DREAM or a NIGHTMARE, depending on the point of view. :roll:
His dream. Probably ends in a nightmare for me. I know how it would have turned out if I had that car at 16.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
I got my first Corvette at 19. No wrecks, no tickets. Got my second Corvette at 20. No wrecks, no tickets. Those stories don't always end in nightmares.

MilamJR

He inherited a heavy right foot. Plus probably projecting some of my luck in surviving how I drove a 69 Mach 1 Mustang with a 351 at a similar age.