• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Wheeling

saul1974

Alright I'm new to this wheeling stuff and well I am itching to go. I live in Indian trail North Carolina just south of charlotte. Where can I go wheeling for the first time with my deuce with the wife and not have her all bent out of shape and scared for her life, because we all know if the wife ain't haven it it ain't happening. It is my daily driver so I really don't want nothing to happen to her. That includes the wife and the deuce. Also looking for people to maybe show us the ropes so to speak. Looking forward to meeting yall on the trail.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Definitely pick up some of the guys for your trip. Best to wheel with a buddy truck, especially as you are learning.

Absolutely off-road with others, just incase something goes wrong, or goes really right, you want to have a witness to gloat about it with! lol :)

Hummerboy

X2 on wheeling with a friend. Major advice I would give is to go extremely slow,since you will have friends who cares if you get stuck they can get you out. Hitting things with speed is when things break. Low and slow, post pics of it in action when you make it out

saul1974

WOW I sure do appreciate that Alrock I was gonna ask again but didn't want to seem to pushy. I have been looking and it looks to be Uwharrie, but I was hoping something was closer on the black list, any body going out that way I will be home from work on oct 22nd thru 17th of nov. I want something on the easy side for my first couple times.