• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Sound system?

rsm688

Does anyone know the size/quanitity of the factory speakers in an 06 Adventure H3? I'm looking to upgrade and am trying to decide what I want to buy. I'm going to install an aftermarket DVD/Navigation head unit, new speakers/amp, and a small sub probably.

Thanks,
Spencer

rsm688

Thanks for the link rascole, that's exactly what I needed! Did you add in an amp for the new door speakers or replace the factory sub amp?

Thanks,
Spencer

rascole

I have the Pioneer AVIC-X-940BT head unit and the factory Monsoon sub amp. Everything is more than loud enough for me. Even the radio shop says the factory amp is more than capable and replacing it would be a waste of money.

digglesworth

+1. I followed his thread and put Rockford fosgate punch 6.75s in the doors. The shallow sub and I filled the stock enclosure with poly-fil. I just have a single din Kenwood head unit. Nothing fancy but it's got an aux port. I left the stock tweeters alone. Plenty loud.

derian06

Red Rockett
I put in pioneer A-series speakers to a new deh-3600ui radio with two 12" pioneer championship series subs and championship series amplifier. It sounded amazing! Install wasn't too bad, i put roof liner on the insides of my doors to insulate them. That was the worst.