Welcome to the H4O - HUMMER 4x4 Off Road.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super Swamper
    Thanks
    I use Motion GPX on my Ipad, the only trick is to have a changing cord (that's plugged in and charging) for any time you want to use it over an hour.

What I like about it is you can record a track, then send it to a friend via email you can also download from a friend if they send you one, plus you can pre-download an area you know your going to before heading out when you have wi-fi and then you have a bunch of extra info but you haven't filled you device's memory up with areas you know you wont be in
    2009 Hummer H3T Alpha
    4 Rancho Lift, 37x12.5x17 BFG A/Ts, Method "The Standard" rims, Magnuson Supercharger, Magnaflow exhaust, 40" LED light bar, 9'' round LED spot lights, SnugTop, Thor Parts bumper w/ swing out for full sized spare, Hidden 9,500 lb Superwinch, Custom Sliders, UCP w/ Thor Parts skids, Custom bed cage

www.ministryofadventure.ca

Street Tire
    Thanks
    Ive recently staryed using onXhunt. Works without cell service and you can download maps and you can track your routes and times.

Low Profile
    Thanks
    I use the Magellan TRX. You can track your route, uses GPS so no cell signal needed and you can connect it to your computer to add maps. Can also use it as an on road GPS as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk