• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Any Georgia hummer owners?

poweraidon

Anyone on here live in georgia? I live in johns creeks and I feel like I don't see a lot of hummers around here. If I do they're just mall crawlers. So any georgia peeps? I'd love to wheel with some of y'all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lchase

Hey, ellenwood Ga here, I wheel my rig all the time.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

poweraidon

Hey, ellenwood Ga here, I wheel my rig all the time.

Niceee finally a fellow Georgia hummer owner that wheels his rig (that's rare lol) where do you usually go? Have you ever been up to north Georgia like bell mountain, Charlie's creek and all the other trails up there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lchase

Yessir, i've done Bell, Charlie's creek, and Tray mountain rd up in that area, thats one of my favorite areas so i go there.

I usually go wheeling with my club (gbr4wd.com) once a month to different pay orv parks, or just hit fs rd's, in Ga or Tn.

Cody1

Hey I'm down in Peachtree city, and take my H3 wheeling whenever I can. I've been to bell mtn, tray mtn, and charlies creek.

Akhan186

Probationary Member
Just joined, live here in Stockbridge,GA. Would love to join y'all for a weekend excursion if y'all are down! New to the off-roading seen.

Lchase

Just joined, live here in Stockbridge,GA. Would love to join y'all for a weekend excursion if y'all are down! New to the off-roading seen.

Hello Welcome a board!

I have a new little one at home so I probably won't be able to hit any trails for another month or so but when I can I'll holla at you.

I know a few other Hummer owners that want to join in so I may be able to get a good group together.

Snakecharmer

Lchase:I have been recovering from a knee replacement, and now I have to get rid of a clanking front end on my H3, but I will be ready to join you both in a month or so also. Let me know...

Lchase

Lchase:I have been recovering from a knee replacement, and now I have to get rid of a clanking front end on my H3, but I will be ready to join you both in a month or so also. Let me know...
What's up man, i was wondering how you were doing with that, glad to hear your doing good. And no worries you were #1 on the list if I can make a gathering happen. [emoji41]