• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Scuba Divers

ABNTROOP

HIPPO
I've done about 25 dives since getting my license in 2009.

Been wanting to get back out soon
you're so full of sh!t LMAO!!!!
swim-1.gif

chad

I was for a few years, but never recertified when it was time, after my past job had me busy constantly, why do you ask?

i was just curious as I see where people have been and any good pics. If certified from from ssi naui or padi you don't need a recert.

chad

Cool, ill upload some later too. Can't wait I see where all you've been. Love seeing peoples different dive spots.

Big2dabank

I am a certified Diver, search and recovery certified, and under water navigation certified, however, it has been a few years since I have been active.

H

H3Ray

I paid and attended the SSI course at a local Ft. Lauderdale Scuba Shop. I passed every section, but dropped out right before my open water test off Pompano. I might go back and finish but doubt it. I think it's a bit of a racket. I suppose if you're a hard core water guy or you Dive for a living like search and rescue, ok. But the money shelled out for the experience to me is not worth it.

4Lo-Tank

Im and a commercial diver and work for in underwater marine construction for a living. I am also padi and internationally certified.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

chad

its an expensive hobby to start out with but once you got your stuff its cheap and the gear last a long time, i got ssi open water when i was 12 years old, then when i was in guam i got nitrox from padi, then when i went to us navy dive school a guy there got us our naui master diver certs. ive always enjoyed it but only have one friend who dives with me.

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Something I've never done but always wanted to do. Love to snorkel. Let's see some more dive pics from those who have.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapataint

chad

beach in guam where us invaded
attachment.php

landing craft that sank during invasion in ww2
attachment.php

sea snake in philippines
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_0124.jpg
    DSC_0124.jpg
    268.3 KB · Views: 536
  • DSC_0077.JPG
    DSC_0077.JPG
    520 KB · Views: 539
  • P8300057.jpg
    P8300057.jpg
    348.4 KB · Views: 577
  • P8300050.jpg
    P8300050.jpg
    394.9 KB · Views: 723

chad

usn dive school
attachment.php
cave entrance at vortex springs fl (sign is just a suggestion) of course you post that sign i'm gonna go farther.
attachment.php
vortex
attachment.php
morrison springs fl
attachment.php
vortex
attachment.php
morrison
attachment.php

Attachments

• P8230044.jpg
    P8230044.jpg
    292.9 KB · Views: 685
  • IMAG0127.jpg
    IMAG0127.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 792
  • IMAG0122.jpg
    IMAG0122.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 812
  • IMAG0009.JPG
    IMAG0009.JPG
    567.7 KB · Views: 623
  • IMAG0089.JPG
    IMAG0089.JPG
    617.2 KB · Views: 669
  • IMAG0232.jpg
    IMAG0232.jpg
    254.9 KB · Views: 670

Steve #1

PADI Jr open water diver here. :) So yes, I've been diving a while. Technically I still must have an adult with me when I dive or buy air but nobody has ever made a big enough deal of it to motivate me to pay the fee and get the new card.