• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

WTS H3 Predator S&R Brushguard

4508js

Hello all, I am looking to sell my very awesome Predator S&R Brushguard for H3. I bought the Brushguard here fom another member and had it on my H3 for about 10 or 11 months. The Brushguard is in great shape and has absolutely zero dings, dents, scuffs, etc. I'm asking $650 plus shipping (which would be freight) and I am willing to drive some distance to keep the buyer from having to pay shipping and to keep me from having to pack it and deal with the freight process. I accept PayPal or postal money order, thanks in advance.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    642 KB · Views: 2,206
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    662.4 KB · Views: 970

RamRod

too bad I am so far away, freight would prob end up being that price again.

Looks like its in great shape and good luck with the sale!!

4508js

My favorite H3 Brushguard too,,,,,,by the way it's SOLD to Romanzz

i did have to back out of the deal I had with Romanzz due to unexpected financial burdens

Last edited:

Romanzz

By SOLD to Roman he meant, completely screwed Roman and reneged on the deal. I gave him a $300 deposit and was paying the rest when I picked it up but he decided to sell it someone else for more money, weeks after promising that we had a deal without even giving me a chance to match. Told me after he sold it and gave some bull**** excuse that made zero sense.

Very honorable sale 4508js...you are a man of your word and have unparalleled integrity. Thanks for screwing me over!

4508js

I refunded your deposit and tod the truth why I had to Romanzz. I did not sell it to somebody for more money nor did I sell the brushguard and roof rack as a package to somebody as you suggested in you PM, I truly hope you don't have something come up that will cause you a financial burden as I did. I refunded your money and apologized man, not much else I can do.

Romanzz

If it was truly for financial burden reasons, it could have been resolved by having me pay you the full amount in advance which I would have been happy to do. You never gave me a chance which makes it look real shady, the way you handled the situation is the reason I questioned your motives and integrity. You could have been upfront and honest with me instead of renegging and telling me after the fact, especially when I told you I was going out of my way to make arrangements to make the trip to Louisville.